Monday, May 19, 2008

WITH YOU

Shocker of the night!!

David Archuleta singing WITH YOU...

It was fun watching him having such a great time... Was it a smart choice? Well, it sure as heck entertained me!



I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight

Hey
lil mama, ooh you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes you a winner, and
I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and
Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart and
I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing we won't do

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart

And oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Oh girl

Honestly, the song was stuck in my head after he sang that song (it's still stuck, having difficulties trying to dislodge the song from my brain). Also trying to rid myself of David's awesomely cute (or hideous) hip shaking moves... He was just moving to the beat of the music for gosh sake! He was not dancing simon!

Anyone trying to say that he cannot dance must be informed that yes, David's mum is a professional dancer (or should i say was? not too sure...). Or did he inherit his hip dancing from his dad? I doubt it...

He's a blur kid (like me)... Haha...

Ryan - you get set for the song
David - oh, alright (souding and looking confused)
Ryan - we'll start the performance in one minute
David - oh
Ryan - actually you should just head over there
David - ok, alright (giggles)

Ryan, you have just confirmed my suspicion that you in face DO really LIKE David! Thanks for giving him so much attention

Now, for my favourite parts -

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo (he looked comfy saying my boo...wondering who was on his mind)
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight (the way he says tonight is way cute and funny, but in a good way )

Hey
lil mama, ooh you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes you a winner, and
I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and
Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart and (loved the runs!)
I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing we won't do

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart

And oh, I'm into you and (and the hip shaking begins!)
Girl no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Oh girl




Edited version sang by archiesheng :

Hey
lil david, ooh you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes you a winner, and
I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and
Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart and
I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing we won't do

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Boy you're my heart

And oh, I'm into you and (I'll shake my hips too...)
Boy no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one (I know there are millions of you out there who love David as well)
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you...Boy
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Oh Boy

Randy - seeing you singing my boo i was like... i don't believe it, i couldn't believe it
David - i understand, it's pretty weird to see a white guy...

Well David, reality check. It's not that it's weird seeing a white guy singing MY BOO, it's just seeing you, such an innocent looking guy singing my boo. Too gangsta for you i guess?

Simon - it was like a chihuahua trying to be a tiger...
(goodness me Simon! not a chihuahua...chihuahuas are ugly! maybe a golden retriever?)



DAVID A THE CRUSHER!!!

DFTW!!!

























No comments: