DAVID ARCHULETA IS MY HERO !!! YOU'VE CONQUERED AMERICA, NOW LET'S CONQUER THE WORLD !!! DAFTW !!!

I woke up early this morning just to watch the results show of American Idol Season 7. Got pumped. Brushed my teeth, washed my face and sat on the sofa. Had a tupperware of cereals with me to get me through 2 grueling hours of stress. Had my lappy on my lappy (if u get what i mean). Opened up fanblast, archuletafans and rickey's. Was pumped and stoked for what was to come. Read the spoilers on mjs (sorry, couldn't resist!)... Bryan Adam's on the show!!! I just knew that they were going to Give Archie a solo on Heaven! Baby you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, We're in HEAVEN!!! I'm getting that tingly feeling again! What a feeling! Oh Gosh! I'll miss those catch phrases as well as the giggles and oh goshes!
There I was, waiting and waiting... Finally! Ryan appears on my TV screen. Waddling through all the performances and stuff... that was torture... except for the moments of bliss where Archie sang... sang like an angel that is He! Can't remember the beginning of it though. It was all a blur. Had to concentrate on the forums and live blogs. Got distracted and so on and so forth. Gosh! Why didn't they show the Guitar Hero commercial over here? What's wrong with you StarWorld??!! Gosh, that was dang hilarious. I'm so gonna miss all the ford videos and the behind the scenes videos...
The waiting was worth it. It proved to me that David was and is indeed MY IDOL! Though Ryan announced that Cook won the title of American Idol, I knew in my heart it was to be so, but I just kept hoping and hoping... But I also knew that David is THE Idol that inspires goodness in everyone. He is the epitome of goodness, of the innocent and pure, of the humble, of the truly gifted. Like what Andrew Llyodd Webber said, he does have a musical soul. Even Neil Diamond said that David Archuleta is a prodigy.
I am going to miss watching you twice a week. I will miss rushing back every week just to see you sing. I will miss talking to my friends about your performances. I will only have videos of you to sustain me through months before I will be able to get my hands on your album. I really do hope that you will not rush to publish an album. Instead take time to reflect what sort of music that you want to do, although I'm sure you already have some sort of idea. I would be more than happy to see you singing songs that are more John Mayer-ish and less Disney-ish. I know that you are mature enough musically and mentally to deal with fame and the backlash of the negative media. You handled yourself with class and honour in times of hardship. I know you can do it. You are a hero to many.
What I really wished was for you to go back to high school and enjoy your senior year. But with the new found fame, I trust that it's nigh impossible for you to do so. Stay grounded and be true to yourself. I believe in you and trust that you won't go down the paths of Britney or Miley. You are truly a great star. What Paula said was right, the sun will never go down on you. Your family and friends as well as your fans will be there to support you all the way! You emit light from within. That's how pure you are.
What caught my attention was first and foremost your voice. And as I digged (well, digged is not that good of a word...).... *And as I got to know you better*, through people that knew you, you truly seemed to be genuinely down to earth. What made me love you even more was the fact that you had such an awesome personality that gosh! no one can resist. To all the cynics out there who hates this guy, you are just deluding yourselves. He's the real deal!
Your quirkiness, giggly self made me feel that this is what we need in our young generation today. Not the giggles but the innocence and goodness that are overshadowed by today's extremely negative media. Is it wrong to be nice and young? Is it wrong to hold on to our innocence and youth? How do you expect a 17-year old to behave? Why can't they just act gracious and bubbly? This kid has tons of personality. Just because he's shy does not mean he's boring!I stand by my choice all this season that DAVID ARCHULETA IS MY IDOL !!!
DAFTW !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment