In every heart there is a room
A sanctuary safe and strong
To heal the wounds from lovers past
Until a new one comes along
So I would choose to be with you
That's if the choice were mine to make
But you can make decisions too
And you can have this heart to break
And every time I've held a rose
It seems I only felt the thorns
And so it goes, and so it goes
And so will you soon I suppose
And so it goes, and so it goes
And you're the only one who knows
I have ODD (Obsessive David Disorder). What will I do when it's all over? *Cries*
Just a recap of what i thought about his performances. I'll start with the top 3 performances... Will try to cover all of them... AND SO IT GOES....
At first I was a tad bit apprehensive of Paula choosing David's song for the top 3. My first reaction was - Man, she's going to screw this poor kid over...
Surprise, surprise... Paula is a genius! G-E-N-I-U-S I tell you! It really show cased his pure voice to purrr-fection! Loved the acapella bit! Would have been great if he sang acapella through out. Don't know what Simon was thinking. Maybe he added a lil something-something into his Coca Cola cup!
Loved how Mayor Snarr said Tuesday! Awesome! (Random I know...)
Fav parts of the song -
In every heart there is a room (pure!!!)
A sanctuary safe and strong
To heal the wounds from lovers past
Until a new one comes along
So I would choose to be with you
That's if the choice were mine to make
But you can make decisions too
And you can have this heart to break
And every time I've held a rose
It seems I only felt the thorns
And so it goes, and so it goes
And so will you soon I suppose (no!! don't leave!!!)
And so it goes, and so it goes (the way he changed the notes were incredible!)
And you're the only one who knows
Loved how he sang this particular part -
And every time I've held a rose
It seems I only felt the thorns
Yes Paula! He's the greatest storyteller of all time!
It seemed as if he really felt the thorns... Looking down at his fingers to check whether they were bleeding... (pricked by Simon's sharp barbs!)
Heartfelt!!!
*tear*
Awesome! Best performance of the night by a mile!!!
DAVID A THE CRUSHER!!!
DFTW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment