Hilarious!!! That's one word to describe this video. Who knew you had this in you? For someone who swims fully clothed (or so someone else says)...you were wearing your boxers?? Hahahaha (archiesheng died from laughing too much)
(archiesheng went to heaven but the angels said she has to come down to earth, she hasn't fulfilled her mission on earth...and that is to support archie!) There was a mention of how in the world did he slide on the floor in the beginning? It looked as if he was going to fall over! Thanks to those runner legs of his, he didn't! Yay Archie!
He went overboard with this commercial!!! Rocking out! Goodness, those moves. I have to admit he looked like me when i was like 11 or something. Left alone at home, kids do crazy stuff. I remember myself playing the video of nsync's i want you back til the cd was practically worn out! I kid you not. I did that sliding thing too. The trick is to put soap water on the floor! Hahahaha... Whatever happened to me? (goes down memory lane). I used to be good at sports, "good at dancing"... again I kid you not! I remember choreographing *sp? my 6th grade's aerobics competition thing. Wow! Who knew I had that in me! How time has changed me... Now i'm stiff as a board...
Archie made a giant leap (considering his size) onto the table. Go Archie! Hahaha... Hopped on the table for a bit, went down on his knees (replays Boyz II Men's On Bended Knees, mmmmm, delicious!). Jumped on the couch and kicked his legs like there was tomorrow (or like someone was trying to rape him...once again... I kid you not!)... Loved the popping of the collar! Hahahaha...
Great video!!! And great backflip at the end (i smell a stunt double!)
P/s: I was trying to figure out why was Cook "sexier" looking... Coz he wasn't wearing any shorts! Go Archie! Always be modest (although you do have great legs!)
I think my new catch phrases are
1. Oh My Gosh!!!
2. Dang It!
3. *drum roll* I Kid You Not!!!
Shall be updating my catch phrase list in the future. Til then,
DAFTW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment