Monday, June 16, 2008

New Favourite Artist !

I'm really excited to own Sara Bareilles' album after longing for it for such a long time!!! Heard many great songs from her and decided to not be a pirate anymore and instead to get an original copy of her album!

All wrapped up in the plastic bag (I know, I know... I promise you I do not usually take plastic bags from the cashier, but I just had to this time to protect the cover)


The grand opening of the plastic bag bears the deeply philosophical words of - No Music No Life -


Finally, the album is unveiled...




I shall be spending the entire day tomorrow listening to her tracks!!!
Here they are :
1. Love Song
2. Vegas
3. Bottle It Up (*2nd favourite)
4. One Sweet Love
5. Come Round Soon
6. Morningside
7. Between The Lines
8. Love On The Rocks
9. City
10. Many The Miles
11. Fairytale
12. Gravity (Favourite!!!)

No comments: